Home United States USA — Political Above-average hurricane season forecasted by NOAA

Above-average hurricane season forecasted by NOAA

23
0
SHARE

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said Tuesday that its forecasters are predicting above-average hurricane activity this year. 
The agency said that …

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said Tuesday that its forecasters are predicting above-average hurricane activity this year. The agency said that the outlook would make 2022 the seventh consecutive above-average Atlantic hurricane season. It predicts a 65% chance of an above-normal season, a 25% chance of a near-normal season and a 10% chance of a below-normal season. There is a likelihood of 14 to 21 named storms and six to 10 of those storms could become hurricanes.

Continue reading...