Five South Korean youngsters were among those killed in the blaze in Shandong province last month
A fatal fire on a bus last month in China that killed five South Korean and six Chinese children is suspected to have been started by the driver, the state-run news agency Xinhua said on Friday. The eleven young children were killed along with their driver when their bus crashed and burst in to flames in a tunnel in eastern Shandong province. Xinhua said the fire “was allegedly set by the bus driver”. It did not give any other details. The bus had been transporting the children, all aged between three and six, to an international kindergarten in Weihai, a city across the Yellow Sea from South Korea.

Continue reading...